- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare – Comprehensive Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Tech & Cyber Security Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
SKDK Launches Conference-In-A-Box Offering, Producing Every Component of Virtual Events Under One Roof
Posted August 18, 2020
|August 18, 2020 WASHINGTON, DC – As the first-ever remote political convention opens, SKDKnickerbocker today announced its new Conference-in-a-Box offering to help industry and advocacy organizations produce high-end virtual events seamlessly and under one roof.|
Creating a remote conference can be an intimidating adjustment for groups that rely on annual meetings for networking, fundraising and getting important business done – but there’s a way to do it right. SKDK, the 2019 Holmes Report North American Public Affairs Agency of the Year, has expertise in every component of a successful event: crafting polished keynote speeches and compelling bylined content, producing award-winning videos and creative digital assets, preparing speakers for panels and presentations, and developing the earned- and social-media strategies that keep messages echoing long after the last speaker’s closing words.
SKDK has penned speeches for U.S. Presidents and Fortune 100 CEOs, produced television ads that aired during the Super Bowl, and prepared presenters for conferences like TED, South by Southwest, the World Economic Forum, and nationally televised political conventions.
“Moving an entire conference online requires more than a webcam and a slide deck,” said SKDK Managing Director and Head of Executive Communications Stephen Krupin. “It takes careful consideration of your message, your messengers and the interactivity that keeps an audience engaged. Conventions as we know them might be over, but convening isn’t. Even in these physically distant days, the right content and creativity can bring people together to do big things.”
SKDK’s Conference-in-a-Box services include:
· MESSAGE DEVELOPMENT. We’ll work with you to develop a strategic, compelling and meaningful message for your event – and then reinforce it clearly and consistently with each element of the program.
· AGENDA DESIGN. The best conferences put the attendees first. We understand how to balance speeches, panels, breakout groups and interactive networking sessions to keep energy high and audiences engaged.
· SPEECHWRITING. We know what moves an audience. Like we’ve done for some of the biggest names in business and politics, including President Obama, we’ll work directly with your speakers to conceptualize, research and write remarks that are persuasive, memorable and timely – and that together create a cohesive overall program.
· SPEAKER PREP. Whether your speakers are experienced orators or nervous rookies, we’ll work with them to nail the delivery of their prepared keynotes, presentation, panel appearance, or interview.
· VIDEO PRODUCTION. Our in-house Content Studio brings years of experience creating award-winning, visually compelling creative that tells an unforgettable story.
· DIGITAL STORYTELLING. From graphics to slides to a dedicated microsite that houses all your conference materials, we’ll produce the multimedia content that will keep your audience tuned in across every platform.
· BYLINED CONTENT. At a virtual conference, it’s sometimes best to let your attendees absorb information at their own pace and on their own time, before or after a session or during a break. We’ll help you craft the letters, articles, graphs and white papers that round out the story you need to tell.
· SOCIAL MEDIA. We bring strategic expertise across digital and social channels to make sure your event and its message captures attention and drives results. Our monitoring, research and insights will help you define the right approach to amplify your conference and keep you in the conversation.
· MEDIA RELATIONS. Year after year, our team of public relations professionals have won the highest honors in our field. We know how to break through in a noisy news cycle, we know the players at national and regional media across all platforms, and we know how to deliver the right messages to the right audiences to get results.
· TALENT RELATIONS. Have you invited a special guest to speak? We’ve been on both ends of those sometimes-sensitive conversations, so we know how to make sure they deliver what you’re looking for. With our deep network of leaders and experts, we can also help you book engaging keynote speakers.
· CROWD-BUILDING. We can create and disseminate invitations to your attendees and stakeholders, including targeted media, and promote your event through strategic digital marketing.
· DAY-OF-SHOW. Once everyone logs in, you should be able to sit back and watch the show. You can find us in the virtual backstage, getting your speakers ready, keeping the program moving, and handling any last-minute tech hiccups. We are fluent in every video platform technology.
· STORIES THAT LIVE ON. The power of a thoughtfully planned event is that it responds to a moment in time. The risk is that its echo might not resonate much longer than the last speaker’s closing words. We build evergreen content so the story your event communicates remains relevant and continues to be told.
For more, visit https://www.skdknick.com/our-services/conferences/ or contact Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SKDKnickerbocker SKDKnickerbocker (SKDK) is a top national communications and political consulting firm bringing unparalleled strategic communications experience to Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, philanthropic organizations and labor unions, as well as political committees and candidates. With offices in Washington, New York, Los Angeles and Albany, SKDK offers strategic support to managing a crisis, protecting a brand, advocating an issue or winning an election. The influential Holmes Report once again named SKDK as the North America Public Affairs Agency of the Year in 2019, following wins in 2015, 2016, and 2018. To learn more about SKDK, visit our website at www.skdknick.com. SKDK is a proud member of The Stagwell Group, a collaborative group of agencies who are out to “reinvent the holding company,” according to the Wall Street Journal. The Stagwell Group portfolio includes more than a dozen best-in-class, digital-first agencies who are focused on what modern CMOs need. Learn more about Stagwell at www.stagwellgroup.com.
|Contact: Stephen Krupin email@example.com|