Vice President, Paid Media
Posted December 5, 2019
New York City or Washington, D.C.
SKDKnickerbocker, a leading progressive advertising and communications firm, is seeking a vice president to join its Paid Media team in Washington, D.C. or New York City. Candidates should have a strong understanding of the strategic planning, creative process and tactical requirements needed to execute an effective paid media campaign on behalf progressive organizations.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- 8+ years of communications and/or management experience leading, managing, and crafting paid media campaigns and content for political campaigns or progressive organizations or in the corporate sector.
- Exceptional writing skills are a must.
- A proven ability to analyze quantitative/qualitative research and develop strategy and messaging based on it.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines in tandem.
- A willingness to work long hours and weekends when necessary (campaign hours).
- A team player who works well with a diverse team.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Vice President, Paid Media” to: firstname.lastname@example.org