Traffic Coordinator - Direct Mail Team
Posted June 11, 2020
SKDKnickerbocker, a leading Democratic political consulting firm, is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join its Direct Mail Team for the remainder of the cycle. The position will support SKDK’s Direct Mail Leads to track, edit and execute direct mail programs for our clients.
Ideal candidates are driven, self-starters with the ability to grasp complex subject matter quickly and work well within teams. Ideal candidates should:
- Have a deep passion for progressive politics and political campaigns.
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail; the ability to juggle multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Have previous experience working, interning or volunteering on political campaigns, media, or similar organization – especially with direct mail and print design.
- Have strong research and writing skills, and a strong knowledge of AP Style.
- Have a willingness to work long hours and weekends when necessary (campaign hours).
- Be a team player who works well with a diverse team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise between account team, writers, designers to manage workflow
- Track SKDK mail deadlines and hold SKDK team accountable to schedules
- Ensure mail accuracy before printing
- Work with printer(s) to ensure they have final art and data
- Ability to make copy edits and simple design tweaks a must
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter with the subject line Traffic Coordinator-Direct Mail Team to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.