- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Tech & Cyber Security Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Summer 2021 Internship: Operations and Finance
Posted April 13, 2021
SKDK is looking for candidates for a full-time Operations and Finance internship in our D.C. office.
Ideal candidates will have an interest in office management, business operations, and accounting/finance and the ability to work on multiple projects at once. The Operations and Finance intern will work closely with SKDK’s management teams on various projects, including strategic initiatives, internal affairs, and business planning/finance. They will support the COO, Deputy COO, the CFO and their respective teams.
- 9am – 5pm availability Mon – Fri
- Serious interest in business affairs and management
- Previous of administrative/operations or finance experience is preferred
- Understanding of Excel and PowerPoint, intermediate experience preferred
- Copywriting ability including drafting and editing
- Ability to keep track of multiple deliverables
- Comfort working independently
SKDK is an equal opportunity employer with a strong dedication to diversity. Internships are paid positions or can count for university credit. University students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please send your resume, availability and a writing sample, with the subject line Application, Summer 2021 Ops and Finance Internship, [Your Name]” to email@example.com.