- Our Services
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Specialist, Digital Platforms
Posted August 28, 2020
SKDKnickerbocker, the Holmes Report 2019 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for a digital platforms specialist to focus on building and growing email and SMS fundraising programs, as well digital advertising, social media, media campaigns, design, and anything else that intersects with digital acquisition, persuasion and mobilization. Successful candidates are passionate about digital fundraising, advertising, learning new strategies and tactics in a constantly shifting space. We seek dynamic individuals who are self-starters, quick-studies, and have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environments.
- Day-to-day management of client relationships and satisfaction. Provide top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and analysis.
- Work with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and project timeline.
- Set up and manage advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, YouTube.
- Develop analytical reports for email, ad, and social media campaigns.
- Develop creative campaigns and strategies to present to clients.
We are accepting resumes for varying levels of experience with title and compensation to be determined accordingly. Candidates with direct digital marketing preferred.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us: email@example.com