- Our Services
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Specialist, Digital Fundraising
Posted August 28, 2020
SKDKnickerbocker, the Holmes Report 2019 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for a digital fundraising specialist to focus on building and growing email and SMS fundraising programs, as well digital advertising, social media, media campaigns, design, and anything else that intersects with digital acquisition, persuasion and mobilization. Successful candidates are passionate about digital fundraising, advertising, learning new strategies and tactics in a constantly shifting space. We seek dynamic individuals who are self-starters, quick-studies, and have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environments.
- Help build strong client relationships and execute digital fundraising campaigns that achieve client objectives and fundraising goals
- Draft and edit effective and quality email fundraising and advocacy copy. Or manage a team of email production staff.
- Day-to-day management of client relationships and satisfaction. Regularly communicate ideas and performance.
- Develop analytical reports on email, ad, and social media campaigns.
- Assist developing monthly communications calendars.
- Receive HTML training and assist with content development.
- Provide top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting.
- Work with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and project timeline.
- Manage NGP EveryAction digital fundraising platforms, specifically coding, data segmentation, analysis and reporting. Or manage the email deployment process and production staff, depending on skills and experience.
The ideal candidate should have experience working one to three cycles in digital marketing. Preference given to candidates with direct email fundraising programs experience. We are accepting resumes for varying levels of experience with title and compensation to be determined accordingly.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us: firstname.lastname@example.org