- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Tech & Cyber Security Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition & Retention
Posted February 22, 2021
SKDK, the Holmes Report 2019 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for a senior associate of talent acquisition and retention based out of our DC office. Successful candidates are champions of diversity, equity and inclusion who are natural networkers that can deliver results. We seek dynamic individuals who are self-starters and quick-studies with the ability to attract and excite the best talent and who can ultimately close the deal.
- Develop effective relationships that foster trust within the firm to support the recruiting needs of the organization.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment, including job postings, sourcing candidates, prescreening, scheduling interviews, background checks, checking references and creating offer letters.
- Research the competitive landscape and market trends to remain ahead of the curve with best in class hiring practices.
- Work in tandem with the head of marketing to develop appropriate marketing strategies to develop and fully leverage SKDK’s employment brand.
- Serve as a point of contact with the chief equity and inclusion officer to evaluate, develop, and refine effective sourcing and recruitment strategies of diverse candidates.
- Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Lead and manage SKDK’s culture committee, planning events and day-to-day work experiences that reflect the company’s principles and values.
- Assist with the coordination of annual employee compliance trainings.
- Manage the coordination of the company mentor program.
- Attend networking and recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand.
Candidates should have four + years of talent acquisition experience, with focus on recruitment of underrepresented talent. Candidates with communications agency and/or political experience preferred.
SKDK is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDK is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.