Senior Associate, Political
Posted November 22, 2019
SKDKnickerbocker, a leading Democratic advertising and communications firm, is seeking a senior associate to join its political team in Washington, D.C. Candidates should have an understanding of the process and tactical requirements needed to execute effective paid media campaigns on behalf of Democratic candidates and progressive organizations.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- 4+ years of communications and/or management experience on political campaigns, on Capitol Hill, with progressive political organizations or at advertising firms.
- Experience with paid media campaigns for political campaigns or progressive organizations.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- A proven ability to analyze quantitative/qualitative research.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines in tandem.
- A willingness to work long hours and weekends when necessary (campaign hours).
- A team player who works well with a diverse team.
The position is based at the firm’s Washington, D.C., office, but travel for film shoots and planning sessions should be anticipated.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us: email@example.com.