- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Cryptocurrency Practice
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Cyber Security Practice
- Technology Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Posted June 28, 2021
SKDK, the Holmes Report 2019 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for a Receptionist/Operations Associate to join its operations team in our Washington, DC office. The receptionist/operations associate will serve as the first point of contact for all arrivals and will be responsible for meeting, greeting and assisting guests, vendors and clients. Qualified applicants will have excellent interpersonal communication skills, proficiency with MS Office, and strong calendar management skills. Seeking a quick-study with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The chosen candidate will be outgoing, energetic, professional and must use discretion at all times.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Must operate a high volume, multi-line phone.
- Maintain conference room calendars and manage scheduling.
- Organize catering set up and clean up.
- Manage mail distribution and arrange courier pick-ups.
- Create intern office admin schedules
- Assistance with company event planning – (i.e. staff outings, holiday parties and company retreat.)
- Draft/edit correspondence, maintain databases and provide administrative support as needed.
- Other duties as requested or assigned
Candidates must possess an undergraduate degree and have previous receptionist experience. Candidates with previous administrative support experience preferred.
SKDK is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter titled “Receptionist and Operations Associate” to us: email@example.com