- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare – Comprehensive Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Tech & Cyber Security Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Fall Internship: Public Affairs
Posted August 12, 2020
New York City/Albany
SKDKnickerbocker, the Holmes Report 2019 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for interns to join our New York and Albany teams remotely as paid interns for Fall 2020. Interns work on a wide range of fast-paced corporate, non-profit, and issue advocacy clients. Ideal candidates are driven self-starters with the ability to grasp complex subject matter quickly and work well within teams.
- Self-starter who can work independently and manage tasks remotely.
- Interest in and knowledge of the media landscape, digital/social media, and Democratic politics.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong research, writing, and editing skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to handle competing deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing landscapes and to work well under pressure and deadlines.
Candidates should have previous relevant experience in writing, research and media focused positions or internships.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Interested? We are now accepting applications for fall intern positions. Please send your resume, three references and a writing sample to InternNY@skdknick.com with the subject line “Fall Public Affairs Internship Application – Your Full Name”