- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Cryptocurrency Practice
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Cyber Security Practice
- Technology Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Posted July 15, 2021
New York City
SKDK, the Holmes Report 2019 National and Global Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join its public affairs team in our New York City office. This role supports the CEO and two highly visible Managing Partners. The job includes managing their busy calendars, scheduling international and domestic travel, organizing client and internal meetings, drafting written communications, tracking client activity, managing special projects, and serving as a liaison to clients and staff. The ideal candidate is a driven, self-starter who has a minimum of one to three years of scheduling and executive support experience with high-profile principals and is eager to understand strategic and political communications consulting and grow within the firm.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to handle competing deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing landscapes and to work well under pressure and deadlines.
Candidates should have 1-3 years of relevant experience.
SKDK is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter in an email titled “Executive Assistant” to us: JobsNY@skdkjobs.com