- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Tech & Cyber Security Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Executive Assistant & Scheduler
Posted December 23, 2020
SKDK, the Holmes Report 2019 National and Global Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for an Executive Assistant and Scheduler to join its public affairs team in our Washington D.C. office. This role supports two highly visible Managing Partners with all aspects of their daily schedules. The job includes managing their busy calendars, scheduling international and domestic travel, organizing small private events, coordinating speaking engagements and television appearances, drafting meeting memos, tracking client activity, managing special projects and serving as a liaison to clients and staff. The ideal candidate is a driven, self-starter who has a minimum of three to five years scheduling and advance background supporting high-profile principals and a strong understanding of how Washington works.
- Minimum three to five years of scheduling and advance experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to handle competing deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing landscapes and to work well under pressure and deadlines.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us:DCPAjobs@skdkjobs.com