- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Tech & Cyber Security Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Digital Strategy Intern
Posted April 22, 2021
SKDKnickerbocker is hiring a full-time digital intern in the Washington D.C., office (remote working). The internship is a paid position. Candidates should have a strong interest in political and advocacy work, as well as a firm understanding of the latest digital and social media communications tools. Recent college graduates are preferred. Duties include:
- Working with the SKDK digital team to assess clients’ digital needs and opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Writing and editing digital content that demonstrates correct tone, subject-matter expertise, best practices and AP Style.
- Creating detailed social media audits.
- Assisting in advertising campaign setup and execution on Facebook, Google, YouTube and other advertising channels.
- Publishing digital content, as well as tracking, monitoring and analyzing for effectiveness.
- Drafting and preparing campaign and owned channel reports, providing initial analyses on data and making recommendations to reach goals/benchmarks
- Coordinating with designers and paid digital vendors to execute campaigns.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong familiarity with social media content development and publishing, and online analytics tools/platforms.
- Ability to manage many different projects at once, from assignment to delivery.
- Creative under short deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail in writing and editing.
- Strong eye for visual presentation from via social posts, presentations and memos.
- Experience with social media advertising a plus
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus
Location: This position is currently remote but has the opportunity to work in the Washington D.C. office.
SKDK is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume and optional portfolio to DCDigitalIntern@skdknick.com.