- Our Services
- Crisis Communications
- Digital Influence
- Executive Communications
- Foundations & Philanthropy
- Healthcare Communications
- Litigation, Regulation, Investigation
- Multicultural Communications
- Political Consulting
- Strategic Communications
- Tech & Cyber Security Practice
- Women’s Practice
- Our Work
- Our People
- In the News
- Contact Us
Digital Platforms Associate/Senior Associate
Posted April 13, 2021
SKDK, the Holmes Report 2019 Public Affairs Agency of the Year is looking for a Digital Platforms Associate or Senior Associate to join its Digital practice in our Washington, D.C. office. The Digital Platforms Associate or Senior Associate’s primary responsibility is to support the execution of digital persuasion and advocacy programs, and supporter acquisition programs, with ample opportunity to grow skills by working in other areas where digital intersects with advertising, social and brand marketing, and design. If you are passionate about digital strategy and influence and learning new strategies and tactics in a constantly shifting space, this is the position for you.
- Day-to-day support of client relationships and satisfaction. Provide top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and analysis.
- Work with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and project timelines.
- Set up and manage persuasion and acquisition advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, YouTube.
- Develop analytical reports for persuasion, mobilization and acquisition campaigns, social media campaigns.
- Coordinate the development of creative campaigns and strategies to present to clients.
- Compensation, title and responsibilities determined by experience level, skill set and candidate areas of interest.
Experience: Applicants at all levels open to apply. Title and responsibilities determined by experience level and skill set.
SKDK is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDK is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us: email@example.com.