Associate, Public Affairs: Los Angeles
Posted October 14, 2019
SKDKnickerbocker, the Holmes Report 2019 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for an associate to join its public affairs team in our Los Angeles office. This position will support the Managing Director with administrative tasks, research, as well as a wide range of client-focused needs. Ideal candidates are driven, self-starters with a positive attitude eager to understand strategic and political communications consulting.
- Previous experience working or interning in-house at a corporate, public relations agency, political or government office or an adjacent organization that requires client management.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong research and writing skills, and a strong knowledge of AP Style.
- Experience working on multiple projects and the ability to handle competing deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing landscapes and to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Spanish-language skills (preferred)
Candidates should have 1-3 years of relevant experience.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff, andrecognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us: jobsLA@skdknick.com