Associate, Content Studio
Posted December 5, 2019
SKDKnickerbocker, a leading Democratic and progressive advertising firm, is seeking an associate to join its Content Studio in Washington, D.C. Candidates should have a strong understanding of design and exceptional organization skills to support the Content Studio’s work for progressive organizations and Democratic candidates.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Must handle multiple projects at once with meticulous attention to detail to support the Head of Advertising and Creative Director in the execution of the firm’s content creation.
- 2+ years of digital or print design experience with fluency in Adobe CC programs- mainly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Prepressing, finalizing content and copy edits from the lead designer on projects
- Resizing digital and social media ads
- Understand HTML5 and are comfortable creating animated banner ads
- Experience managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines in tandem is a must.
- A willingness to work long hours and weekends when necessary.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Associate, Content Studio” to: firstname.lastname@example.org