Posted November 12, 2014
SKDKnickerbocker’s DC office is looking for a new digital intern. Interested and want to hear more? Here are the details:
- Work with SKDK senior digital team to assess clients’ digital/social needs and opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Write and edit digital/social media copy that demonstrates correct tone, subject-matter expertise, best practices and AP Style.
- Live tweet events without error.
- Create detailed social media competitive analysis memos.
- Ability to publish social/digital media content, as well as track, monitor and analyze for effectiveness.
- Make recommendations on goals, benchmarks and platform use for clients’.
- Coordinate with designers and paid digital vendors to execute campaigns.
- Make recommendations to grow and engage on existing social communities (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Reddit, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Vine, etc.) as well as emerging platforms.
- Meticulous attention to detail in writing and editing.
- Creative under short deadlines.
- Strong eye for visual presentation from via social posts, presentations and memos.
- Ability to manage many different projects at once, from assignment to delivery.
- General familiarity with platforms such as Sysomos Heartbeat/Map, Sprout Social, Compete, Topsy and Google Analytics.
- General familiarity with paid digital advertising.
- General familiarity with emerging platforms and trends.
- Photoshop expertise a plus.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest!