Posted February 25, 2019
SKDKnickerbocker, the Holmes Report 2018 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for a mid-level strategic planner for a unique opportunity in Boston, MA. In this role, you will be on the front lines of understanding the content performance, consumer insights, and the cultural trends that impact the business. You’ll apply that knowledge to digital campaign strategies and thought leadership pieces. The role will be based on-site with a client that is a fortune 100 company. This is a unique opportunity for mid-level strategists who want more client interaction.
Key skills: insights development, strategic thinker, quantitative analysis, detailed oriented, good writer.
Role (lead): weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting, monitoring threats and opportunities for the client, monitoring competitive threats, social listening for consumer insights/trends, consumer research as needed.
Role (contribute): campaign strategy, test and learn frameworks, learning plans, thought leadership.
- 2-4 years of account/brand/media/strategic planning experience
- Basic understanding of social media marketing
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting
- Strong research and writing skills
- Comfortable with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple projects and able top handle competing deadlines
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing landscapes and to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Enthusiastic, detailed-oriented, team players encouraged to apply.
Candidates should have two-four years of relevant experience.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us: firstname.lastname@example.org