Summer Internship: Digital, New York City
Posted July 9, 2018
New York City
SKDKnickerbocker is hiring a full-time digital intern in the New York City, office. The internship is a paid position. Candidates should have a strong understanding of the political and public affairs space as well as the latest digital and social communications tools. Recent college graduates are preferred. Duties include:
- Working with SKDK digital team to assess clients’ digital needs and opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Writing and editing digital content that demonstrates correct tone, subject-matter expertise, best practices and AP Style.
- Creating detailed social media audits.
- Publishing digital content, as well as tracking, monitoring and analyzing for effectiveness.
- Making recommendations on goals, benchmarks and platform use for clients.
- Coordinating with designers and paid digital vendors to execute campaigns.
- Making recommendations to grow and engage on existing social platforms, including those that are emerging.
- Creating social media graphics.
- Strong research skills.
- Creative under short deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail in writing and editing.
- Strong eye for visual presentation from via social posts, presentations and memos.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to manage many different projects at once, from assignment to delivery.
- General familiarity with social media and online analytics tools/platforms.
- General familiarity with paid digital advertising.
- General familiarity with emerging platforms and trends.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume and optional portfolio to NYDigitalIntern@skdknick.com.