Senior Account Director
Posted June 5, 2019
Senior Account Director opening in marketing for a corporate CPG client based in Boston, Massachusetts. The Senior Account Director will be the primary point of contact for onsite brand teams and offsite agencies and will develop social and digital brand initiatives. The Senior Account Director will serve as the primary client contact as well as lead the on-site agency team. We seek dynamic individuals who are self-starter that can handle a fast-paced work environment, have excellent project management skills, and experience managing teams.
- Lead the on-site agency team’s delivery of social and digital efforts
- Oversee the teams that produce content, creative, community management and insights
- Work with offsite PR and marketing agencies to ensure consistent strategies are implemented across all digital touchpoints
- Liaise with on-site clients, including senior level executives, on a day-to-day basis
- Handle SOW creation, budget management and proof of performance across multiple projects on an on-going basis
- Identify opportunities for improved performance and business expansion
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related degree
- 6-8 years’ experience working in digital marketing and social media, CPG experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Demonstrated leadership experience and passion for mentoring and developing talent
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to stay organized and perform tasks with a high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task several projects at one time
The Stagwell Group
It is The Stagwell Group’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to SeniorAccountDirector@skdknick.com.