Research & Polling Director
Posted July 9, 2018
SKDKnickerbocker, the Holmes Report 2018 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for a director to join its rapidly expanding market research team in Washington, D.C. The position reports to the Managing Director and involves providing strategic insights to a wide array of clients, from non-profit to corporations and issue advocacy organizations. There will also be some international political campaign projects. The ideal candidate is an experienced pollster/market researcher with excellent analytical, communication and writing skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced/high-stress environment, and can meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
Other qualifications include:
- Experience managing quantitative research projects from start to finish
- Experience managing qualitative research projects from start to finish
- Experience supervising fielding research projects
- A proven understanding and mastery of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and best practices
- A proven understanding of data processing
- Solid client management experience
- Open to new techniques and practices
- Ability to manage junior staff
- Experience on political campaigns is a plus
Candidates should have 5-10 years of relevant experience in market research.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, send a cover letter and resume to SKDresearchjob@skdknick.com.