Posted August 10, 2017
SKDKnickerbocker is looking for an energetic, driven, highly-organized and experienced candidate for our production coordinator position. We are looking for someone with passion, who can adapt quickly and bring creative solutions to challenges that arise in this fast-paced work environment. Applicants should have minimum 2 years’ experience in video post-production. A positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure is also a must.
Applicants should have:
- Experience managing multiple projects, including scheduling editors, graphics designers, and crew.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in video post-production.
- Experience acquiring stock footage and stills, stock music and other media assets.
- Experience with licensing and site assisted searches a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere and Media Encoder.
- Experience outputting media to various codec specs, for web, broadcast, preview, etc.
- Ability to deal with fast paced workflow and changing deadlines.
- Experience with broadcast standards and web shipping a plus.
- Scheduling editors, graphic designers, and crew.
- Maintaining and distributing the latest versions of creative copy and creative products for review.
- Finding and licensing b-roll, music, and other post production assets.
- Reporting voice over and screen talent.
- Editing reels and small internal projects using Premiere Pro.
- Editing podcasts and other small distribution audio.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and references to ProductionJobs@skdknick.com.