Posted June 15, 2018
SKDKnickerbocker is looking for an energetic, driven, highly-organized and experienced candidate for our production coordinator position.
We are looking for someone with passion, who can adapt quickly and bring creative solutions to challenges that arise in this fast-paced work environment. A minimum of two years work experience in post-production and the ability to work under pressure are a must.
Production Coordinator duties include:
- Managing post-production work flow: editors, graphics, schedule, etc.
- Scheduling and managing editor bookings, making sure to coordinate with account reps so that we are not under or over staffed.
- Managing all stages of post-production including shipping TV and radio spots, making sure that assets are correctly coded, ISCI spot names, keeping track of all spots that have been shipped, making sure that all spots adhere to proper technical specifications, and licensing and reporting of all library music, voice over, and stock footage.
- Working with editors to find footage, handle VO records and produce the spot for each account team.
Applicants must have experience:
- Acquiring stock footage and stills, stock music and other media assets.
- Licensing and site assisted searches are a plus
- Working with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere and Media Encoder.
Experience with broadcast standards and web shipping a plus.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us: ProductionJobs@skdknick.com