Public Affairs Associate
Posted September 12, 2018
SKDKnickerbocker, the Holmes Report 2018 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for an Associate to join its public affairs team in our Los Angeles office. This position will support two Managing Directors with administrative tasks, research, as well as a wide range of client-focused needs. Ideal candidates are driven, self-starters with a positive attitude eager to understand political and strategic communications consulting. Requirements include:
- Previous experience performing administrative support duties such as, but not limited to: booking travel, scheduling, submitting expenses.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong research and writing skills, and a strong knowledge of AP Style.
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to handle competing deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing landscapes and to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Spanish-language skills (preferred)
Candidates should have at least one year of administrative support experience.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us: firstname.lastname@example.org