Freelance Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor
Posted January 30, 2018
SKDKnickerbocker is looking for freelance Motion Graphics Designers/Video Editors. The designer/editor will work with our production team on high paced projects, ranging from political advertisements to corporate event videos. Ideal candidates are experienced, detail oriented, and flexible, with the ability to work in fast-paced/high-stress environments, and to meet tight deadlines. Washington, D.C., area candidates are preferred, but not necessary. Other qualifications include:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience with political ads a must.
- Must have strong concepts of typography and type animation.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and be able to thrive with tight deadlines with little to no guidance.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator. Avid and Cinema 4D experience a plus.
- Be on the constant lookout for the latest artistic trends.
- Those working remotely should have experience in project packaging, file transfer platforms, and remote delivery for broadcast.
Candidates will be brought in on project-to-project basis.
Please submit your reel and resume to ProductionJobs@skdknick.com