Associate Creative Director
Posted June 7, 2019
SKDKnickerbocker, the Holmes Report 2018 Public Affairs Agency of the Year, is looking for a digital associate creative director interested in working in marketing for a corporate CPG client based in Boston, Massachusetts. This person will be responsible for the creative direction of digital and social brand initiatives and overseeing creative development from concepting through production and execution. This position will require that the individual is a self-starter that can handle a fast-paced work environment, have excellent project management skills, and oversee the work of an art director, graphic designers and a copy writer.
- Develop design concepts and directions for digital marketing materials, campaigns and multiple digital projects.
- Create layouts, mockups and prototypes to illustrate design idea to other members of the team or management.
- Collaborate with art director, graphic designer and copywriter to bring creative to completion.
- Present creative strategy and deliverables internally and externally in an informed and engaging manner; able to develop and sell the big idea.
- Produce high quality creative that is original and strategically sound.
- Review deliverables of junior creative, designers and copy editor.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and social media fads and research marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used in advertisement practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Strategic Marketing or related field required.
- 5-8 years of experience in advertising agencies.
- Highly conceptual, with an ability to carry thinking into execution and implementation.
- Passion for executing with craft and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of design practices such as, brand development, user-centered experience design and digital design.
- Familiar with digital platforms and up to date on digital marketing trends.
- Proficiency with all relevant computer applications including Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), PowerPoint and Keynote Knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
- Experience in developing and delivering effective, persuasive professional presentations for various audiences to a very high standard.
- Positive, collegial, can-do attitude, looking to collaborate with other agencies and client team.
- Excellent command of the English language, both writing and speaking.
SKDKnickerbocker is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to its clients. SKDKnickerbocker is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. We encourage diverse applicants to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and cover letter to us: email@example.com.