The Rockefeller Foundation
For the past five years, SKDK has provided strategic communications assistance to The Rockefeller Foundation, its executive leadership, and various programs and initiatives.
As part of our effort in supporting the foundation’s field-building and thought leadership in resilience, SKDK developed the communications strategy that ensured the foundation, its program team, and executive leadership were the preeminent voices in the field.
Additionally, we worked to advance the foundation’s pioneering educational partnership with HAMILTON the musical and the Anthony Bourdain documentary, Wasted: The Story of Food Waste
SKDK led communications for:
- The launch and ongoing growth of the
$164 Million 100 Resilient Cities Initiative
- HAMILTON Educational Partnership
- Wasted, The Story of Food Waste
- The commemoration of the 10th
Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina
- The launch and media campaign around the Communities Thrive Challenge, in partnership with the Chan Zuckerberg Institute
The Washington Post
A ‘resilience lab’Read Article